Ready to start your K-beauty journey? With KbeautyCafe, it’s going to be a breeze — promise! Ordering is easy. Just browse our virtual shelves and add items to your cart as you go. Proceed to checkout when you’re done finalizing your order. That’s it! Just two steps. Now all you have to do is wait for haul to arrive at your doorstep.
Please note that you have to create a store account before your first purchase. You can create a store account in two ways — (1) during checkout, in the CHECKOUT page, and (2) before checkout, in the LOGIN page.
Option 1: DURING CHECKOUT
In the CHECKOUT DETAILS page, fill out the email address, account username, and account password fields. Take note of these account details so you can access your account in the future. Account is created once “PLACE ORDER” is clicked.
Option 2: BEFORE CHECKOUT
– Click LOGIN, found at the top-right corner of the webpage (when viewed in desktop). In mobile, you can find LOGIN by clicking the icon at the top-left corner (the three horizontal lines).
– Once the page loads, fill out all field under REGISTER to create your account.
We offer multiple payment methods for your convenience. You can pay through the following channels:
-Bank deposit through BDO and BPI
-Remittance centers (LBC, Palawan Express, Cebuana Lhuillier, Western Union only)
-Cash-on-delivery [available for Metro Manila, Greater Manila (Bulacan, Rizal, Pampanga, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna), Cebu, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, Misamis Oriental, Nueva Ecija, Iloilo, Negros Occidental, Bataan, Tarlac, Quezon, Zambales, Benguet, and La Union]
-Credit card through PayPal
– At the end of the checkout process, our payment details will be provided.
– Settle your payment within two business days after submitting your order. Over-the-counter deposits and online transfers are accepted.
– After paying, please send a CLEAR copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com with “Proof of payment from [name as indicated in your order]” as the subject.
– Our payment details will be provided at the end of the checkout process.
– Settle your payment within two business days after submitting your order.
– After paying, please send a CLEAR copy of the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Proof of payment from (name as indicated in your order)” as the subject.
– Cash-on-delivery is available to residents in the following areas: Metro Manila, Greater Manila (Bulacan, Rizal, Pampanga, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna), Cebu, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, Misamis Oriental, Nueva Ecija, Iloilo, Negros Occidental, Bataan, Tarlac, Quezon, Zambales, Benguet, and La Union.
The customer will shoulder the 50 Php cash-on-delivery fee charged by the courier.
– Once we receive the order, we will dispatch your order ASAP.
Sure! As long as you have not yet proceeded to checkout, you can make changes to your cart. However, once you have finished checking out, we cannot entertain order changes. We want to make your experience as pleasurable as possible, so we want to prevent delays and mix-ups in your order.
Sorry, your order is automatically cancelled, which means that someone else can grab the items. If you still want it, shoot us an email ASAP informing us of when you’ll be able to pay.
Alright, we understand. Don’t fret, just send us a copy of the deposit slip as soon as you can so we can dispatch your order pronto.
If PayPal won’t accept your payment (e.g., “”We’re sorry, we can’t complete your purchase right now. Please return to the seller’s website and choose another way to pay.”), you are being blocked by PayPal’s security model.
According to PayPal, if payments are at risk, their security will need to review the transaction before it is approved.
Payments may be flagged as at risk if:
– The amount is big.
– The customer is connected to public WiFi.
– The connection is not secure.
– The customer is in a different location from where they are usually logged in.
Common fixes include:
– Connecting to a private WiFi.
– Registering/signing in to your PayPal account.
If the above suggestions do not fix the problem, it is recommended that you contact PayPal right away so that they can assist you in sending the money. You can contact them here.
Please make sure that you have provided your complete address information in checkout. The Grab Express option should appear once the zip code for your address is entered. Kindly note that Grab Express is only available for Metro Manila addresses.
Please make sure that you have provided your complete address information in the checkout page. The shipping options for Metro Manila — which includes standard delivery (85 php), LBC, and Grab Express — should appear once the zip code for your address is entered.