GUIDE ON SHIPPING THRU GRAB
– Place your order and choose Grab Express as the courier.
– Once paid, kindly send us a text on when you want us to book a Grab rider.
– Before we book, we’ll inform you of the total fee.
– Once you confirm, we’ll book a Grab rider and send you his details.
– Wait for 30 minutes to an hour for your order to arrive at your doorstep!
– We are available to dispatch orders Mondays through Fridays 10 am to 5 pm. If you wish to have your order dispatched outside this time frame, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate.
– Please ensure that you can be reached thru the contact number you provided. In the event that the rider decides to return the parcel to us, you will be charged double the Grab fee.
– By default, we select Grab Express Lite since this is cheaper. However, Grab Express Lite is just curb-to-curb delivery, so you would have to meet the rider outside. If you wish for the Grab rider to enter the building and meet you inside, please let us know so we can select the regular Grab Express.
– Estimated fees for Grab Express Lite by area:
Quezon City – 80 to 150 php
Manila – 100 to 170 php
Caloocan – 100 to 170 php
Pasig – 150 to 200 php
Taguig, Makati, Paranaque – 250 to 350 php